- Sliding shelves that make it easier to place and remove food from the back of the refrigerator
- Removable, adjustable retractable shelves that offer greater flexibility to store a variety of different items.
- The glass shelves spill roof has raised edges that contain spills for easy cleaning. Also it improves visibility, allowing to easily find items in a crowded refrigerator.
- For larger liquid containers like milk, the container doors provide ample space. The shelves can be placed vertically to customize the storage doors, and some sliding to get them and get them out, allowing easy access.
- The in-built support for drinks helps you to keep bottles and cans organized and easily accessible. The exclusive wine racks are also available as internal feature.
- An automatic ice making machine is also among new refrigerator features that eliminate the need to fill and store plastic cube trays. The ice machine is mounted on the door which saves more space for storing food in the freezer.
- Multi zone cooling systems provide a discrete control temperature and humidity to keep certain items (such as fruit, vegetables, meat and dairy products) as fresh as possible. Certain models feature completely separate cooling systems for the refrigerator compartment and freezer, preventing the flow of air between them to be less mixed odors.
- Control systems based on temperature and humidity sensors keeps the refrigerator running efficiently at optimal temperatures to keep food fresher while limiting power consumption.
- Refreshment compartment that provides a specific area that is colder than the rest of the refrigerator (or freezer) to freeze or refrigerate your treats for parties at the right time.
- The LED lighting is also one of the best new refrigerator features that consume less energy than traditional lighting. It also improves overall visibility in the refrigerator and gives the interior an elegant sheen.
- Antibacterial coatings on inner surfaces help slow the growth of mold and keep your refrigerator clean.
- Internal compartments for odor removal replacing the box of baking soda help to keep fresh and clean refrigerator.
The common day refrigerators offer a wider variety of more advanced features designed to meet all the specific needs of safe food storage. In this blog post, we take a look at the internal new refrigerator features and also how they are used on day to day basis. These interior features include:
John Kisiel, CEO and President of Accredited Appliance of Phoenix, has announced that he is accepting new customers in Buckeye and all throughout Maricopa County, Arizona. Accredited has been providing in-home same-day service on all brands of all major appliances for over 30 years. All customers receive the most reliable, economical and professional appliance repair service. Accredited’s technicians are highly skilled with many years of experience repairing all types of appliances.
Your appliance will be serviced the same day and a flat rate fee will be charged based on the type of repair you need. A three-hour service window will be provided so you can be assured they will be there when promised. Accredited uses the Major Appliance Service National Price guide to insure the prices are fair and honest. They have been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 1986 and maintain an “A+” rating.
Accredited offers its customers above-industry standard one year warranty on all repairs. Perhaps that’s why over 65% of their appointments are customers who are referred or have done business with Accredited previously. Accredited is known to have honest, knowledgeable repairmen who are factory-trained.
John’s company services the Maricopa county region. You may call (480) 351-6217 for repairs to refrigerators, ovens, ranges, dishwashers, washers, dryers, disposals, microwave ovens. They will service all brands. They are available for same day and emergency repairs, arriving in less than 2 hours of scheduling.